Wednesday 12 March 2014

Rethinking my style


Maybe I am actually developing a style, the last week was hard but enjoyable. If you follow the blog you can see that for my hand-in on the 20th of January most of my work was digitally produced. This not only took ages but also didn't offer me much pleasure when I was working to create it.

After going to Lille I saw how important drawing and hand made models are to a project. They are personal and have character.

I enjoy drawing and rendering by hand and really began to make a move towards making a style for myself.

I am a bit worried about the timing of my decision as the year and the course is nearly over!

But I am confident that this decision is the right one and I the first step in developing myself as a true designer and landscape architect.

No comments:

Post a Comment